Friday, July 15, 2011

I was just recently diagnosed with anxiety,depression,ocd, and borderline personality disorder.?

i'm having a hard time accepting my diagnosis and feel sortof alone in this whole struggle.part of me feels like im "crazy" now coming to realizations that the way I thought and felt isn't normal. I was so used to my thought patterns and superstitions as I felt like they helped me to "predict" the future to feel more secure but now I realize how irrational i've been and that it just causes more anxiety for me.I feel this huge weight of guilt and shame over this and continue to beat myself up over nothing literally except my irrational thoughts and failing to be perfect. I feel awful but I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere in the sea i'm currently lost in and just need some guidance from someone with experience. Ty so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment