Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How can i break my boyfriends heart and make him extremely depressed?

Uhm, you're a jerk. Why would you want to inflict such pain on ANYBODY? Not to mention you're own boyfriend!? Obviously you don't want to be with him and don't like him, so leave! But what is the point in being a b**** a trying to break his heart? How would you feel if someone wanted to make you feel that way? Obviously you don't know what it's like to be heartbroken. However, I do, and it's one of the worst pains in the world. I guess that is what you want your boyfriend to feel, and I'm not sure why you'd want to be so cruel. All you have to do is say "This isn't working out." And leave. That'll hurt him enough. I recommend you just be a civilized person and not do something horribly cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment