Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Girls pls help i need advice...?

ok so ive loved this girl for years, and i really wanna know how to get her to love me again. from 2nd to 5th grade we loved each other, and then it faded through middle school. Im 14 and going into 9th grade, but i wanna know how to get this girl to like me again. She has stopped loving me (she told me she stopped) and now has a bf. I really don't wanna give up on her, but i have a strong feeling her current relationship wont last through the summer. When they break up, what can i possibly do to get her to love me. Moving on isn't an option, and ive already told her my feelings in early 8th grade. im so confused as to what to do!!!! i really want a girls opinion here, what can a guy do to make a girl love him again? p.s. im only 14 i cant drive her anywhere and we live like 10 minutes away from each other.... ty for all answers

No comments:

Post a Comment