Saturday, July 23, 2011

If a U.S. Naval Officer fails Navy SEAL training, can he attend training to become a Naval Aviator?

I am currently a Junior in high school, and I plan on attending the U.S. Naval Academy after I graduate high school. As I was accepted to the Summer Seminar over the summer, I began to think about my future after the Academy, if I am fortunate enough to be accepted. So far, I have narrowed down my options to six choices. They are Navy SEALs, Naval Aviator, Marine Corps Aviator, Marine Corps Ground, Surface Warfare Officer, and Naval Flight Officer (subject to change). I was wondering, if I am accepted to SEAL training after being commissioned an Ensign in the U.S. Navy, and I fail SEAL training, can I still attend flight training to become a Naval Aviator, my second choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment