Friday, July 15, 2011

Is there something wrong w/ me?

i dont know if there is actually something wrong with me, or if im just an attention getter, but i do weird things. i'll tell myself strange ideas, such as that the trees are watching over me when i'm alone in the woods, or i'll make up weird rituals on the spot, like picking only purple flowers and then tossing them into a lake or touching things in a certain order. I am sometimes very easily irritated, bored and unhappy, but other times i am very happy and excited. i've sometimes been so anxious i've begun crying. I tried cutting twice; once out of curiousity, thinking it would be "cool" to try, and once out of anger after i fought with my parents. When things like these happen i sometimes wonder if I am just doing it for attention and then feel extremely guilty over it. I tend to make up stories in my head and convince myself they are real, and often i can't stay motivated. Is there something wrong with me, or am I just a really weird person?

No comments:

Post a Comment