Saturday, July 16, 2011

I love him he say loves me but idk?

He loves me but he hurts me his temper is so bad Which makes me scared to share my feelings cause it may turn into an huge argument we have been together off and on for four years first time he cheated and broke my heart real bad now that he promised that things would be different some things have changed but he still talks to me like a child looking at different seminar but when I glance I get threatened I'm nine months pregnant not by him but by my ex we wasn't together then when I tell him I'm tired he doesn't seem to understand he just says hoes are lazy exscuse my language or all seminar are lazy its really hard to trust cause he hurt me so bad but he didn't seem to under stand that either he just makes me feel like I'm not good enough I know I'm not an ugly women I know that I'm attractive I get told this all the time but from other men please help me I need strength to stand up for my self I need help he's bringing my self esteem down so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment