Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to get girls to notice you without being stupid or ignorant?

Im a 15 year old boy and im very chill and passive sometimes awkward but in a "cute way" ( so ive been told) and funny. I feel im more mature than most children my age especially the guys. I've had girlfriends, but the type of girls that ive been out with are more go getter types, the type that goes after what she wants so weather I'm noticeable or not she gonna come after me, but it seem that regular girls dont seem to notice me at all. And i dont know why I dress nice, and i am a nice person but for some reason the guys that act stupid and annoy the girls and are the all around retarted get more girls than i do and get automatically noticed. How do i get noticed without acting like them because thats not me

No comments:

Post a Comment